Thursday, February 28, 2008

beverly mitchell - free video clips of sexy old nude women, free forced sex movies


beverly mitchell

Born: 22 January 1981, Arcadia, California, USA (age 26)
Birth Name: Beverley Ann Mitchell
Height: 5' 2" (1.57 m)
Credited Years: 1990 - 2007
Profession: Actress / Soundtrack / Self
Known for: Saw II / Right on Track / The Crow: City of Angels

beverly mitchell private sex tape (fragment):


beverly mitchell free video clips of sexy old nude women, beverly mitchell free forced sex movies


More celebrity videos:
     

free video clips of sexy old nude women, free forced sex movies


My sexual fantasies about beverly mitchell:

Chapter 4: Barbie Jo Gets Caught

This story is a fantasy story, and with all fantasies we can imagine that no evil exists. That also means no disease, so with no disease to transfer to someone else, no need for protection. Remember it is a fantasy world, in the real world frankenmuth sex scandal and disease exists. Protect yourself.

Sunday night with Dave

I picked up the phone, "Just couldn't get enough of me, could you?" I asked into xxx sex videos mouth piece, in my sexiest Barbie Jo voice. Thinking it was Dallas, who free hardcore sex video clip left, sexually satisfied, sitting in his car.

"You got that right," a strange voice said..

Puzzled, and now freaked out because I just identified to someone, the fact that Barbie Jo and my "other" self have the same phone number. "Who is this?" Barbie Jo asked.

"Uh, I thought you knew, that's why Barbie Jo answered, isn't it?" The voice said.

Now realizing who it was, I was able to wiggle out of this embarrassing situation. "I knew who it was, Dave, I was just having some fun. How did you know to call me at this number? Barbie Jo asked.

"Wanda explained everything to me, I have to admit, I was quite surprised who you really were." Dave said.


"Fuck yeah, you are so hot Barbie Jo," Dave breathed. "Umm, I was wondering if you want to go out with me britney spears sex video maybe to a movie?"

I was totally burned out from the weekend adventures I went through. Since Friday morning, I had a three hour sleep Friday night, three more hours on Saturday afternoon and about three hours this morning. With way too much liquor and coke, I was crashing hard. I told him I didn't think it was a good idea, that I was pretty tired.

"Wanda said to give you a call, that you would definitely be up for free teacher sex movies he said disappointingly. "She said that you guys went out Friday night and you felt uncomfortable being the odd person without a date. That some guy asked you out, but you had to say no because he didn't know you were a guy. Otherwise you would have gone out with him. Well I know you're a guy and I want to go out with you; I mean Barbie Jo. If you don't want to go out with me, just say so. She told me, you went home early Saturday morning. So why are you so tired?" He asked.

"No particular reason," I said. "Just had a hard time sleeping this weekend, that's all."

"So what do you think? How does a movie, some clubbing, and some coke sound to you?" He pressed.

Sleep sounded good, but the sweetness and hurt he had in his voice, convinced me to say yes. The fact that I was being asked out and not the other way around, made it hard to say no. Besides, all the things he said we could do, plus the unspoken act of sex, sounded real nice to me. "Sure, I'd love to go out with you tonight," I said. "What time do you want to pick me up?"

"How about 5:30, the young boy sex movies starts at 6:00. I figured you would want to go to the early one. I'll try and get you home early, ready for work tomorrow," he cheerfully said.

"I'll be ready," I probably lied, and hung up.


In the laundry room, I quickly threw all of Barbie Jo's pretty girlie clothes in the washer. I didn't see the woman come in to do her wash. She walked up to the washer next to me and said, "I like the color of your nail polish, and you have very long nails. Are they real?"

Startled and embarrassed, I muttered, "No, their glue on," as I tried to hide them.

"You don't have to hide them; your nails are too nice to hide. I see by your laundry that you dress up as well. I bet you look very pretty all dressed up." She said as she gave me a beautiful smile.

We talked while waiting for our laundry to finish. She told me she had a friend who was gay and liked cross dressers, and if I was interested she could introduce us. When our laundry was done we said our goodbyes and exchanged phone numbers. I couldn't help wondering if she would have been so friendly indian sex scandal sites me if I didn't have my nails on, if I was just another guy.

Back in my apartment I set to work getting Barbie Jo ready for another fuck night. I began with a scented bath to help soften my skin and a full body shave. I began dressing with a black garter belt and zoo sex movie stockings. A matching red sheer bra and panties, then I added my red satin blouse and black mini dress. I thought Dave would like my 5 inch white, open toed sandals with ankle strap, some dangly clip on earrings, and my long blond wig. I finished the whole look off by putting on my makeup and now infamous red lipstick. I sprayed on some sexy feminine perfume and put the bottle in my purse for latter freshening up. I also added to my purse, two twenty dollar bills for cab fare and general emergencies. Also I added one quarter for an emergency phone call to call the cab. I was determined not to be stranded on a street corner again. I needed the quarter because I don't have a cell phone, never felt the need to have one before. But maybe Barbie Jo should have one of her own, I was thinking.

All ready and waiting for Dave to arrive, I decided to do a couple lines of coke from the baggie that Dallas gave me for giving him that blowjob in front of my apartment earlier today. The buzzer sounded, and I told Dave I'd be krista allen sex scene down. I put my coke away, no sense using mine when I can use his. I met Dave at the door and we walked out to his car, I put my arm around his arm.

Once inside the car, Dave said, "Wow you look so beautiful, I still can't believe this!"

"Believe it baby," I purred as I slid up to him and planted a big wet kiss on him, with lots of tongue. "Barbie Jo is out and she has a lot of catching up to do," I grinned.

I put my arm around him and snuggled into him as we headed for the movie theater. We parked in the lot and Dave brought out his coke. We did a bunch of lines, I was going to show him how I like to snort my coke off a cock head, but I thought it a little forward of me.

We were early for the movie when we went in so we had our pick of where to sit. I chose the back row, far in the corner. We sat there rubbing each others leg as people came in and sat down. Because it was a Sunday night, there wasn't a big crowd, and nobody sat in our row or the one in anna falchi sex scene of ray j. sex scandal so we were quite secluded. When the movie began, Dave started rubbing my cock clitty through my panties; this was getting me very horny. I unzipped his pants and feeling bold I pulled his cock out. I started stroking it and reaching into his fly, I was able to massage his balls. We sat like that, watching the movie while playing with free halle berry sex scene other's cock. I wasn't interested in the movie at all, especially since it was the same movie John and I went to the night before. I looked around and saw that everyone was watching the movie and not paying any attention to us, so I got very naughty and decided to go down on Dave.

I leaned over and swallowed his cock, long slow strokes, he let out a low guttural moan. After the face fuck I got by pink sex movie and Dallas the night before, I'm better at deep throating a cock. Dave's cock is average size, six inches, so it was easy taking the whole thing in my mouth. I buried my nose into his pubes and was able to inhale all the muskiness that emanated out of his fly. The aroma was like an aphrodisiac and I was lost in a sexual ecstasy, bobbing my head up and down on his cock. I could sense when he was about to cum, I would bury it down my throat and go perfectly still to let free sex machine videos calm down some. Then resume the sucking, this prolonged the blowjob. I don't know how long I'd been blowing him, but my mouth was getting a little sore, so I decided to let him cum. I started jerking his cock with my hand and just had the head in mouth, sucking and tonguing it. I've found I prefer the cock head in my mouth, rather than down my throat when the guy cums. This way, video clip of hollywood movie sex scene to better enjoy the taste and texture of the cum in my mouth. His grunts told me I was about to get my treat. He tensed up and moaned that he was about to cum, and fired his hot salty load into my mouth. I managed to collect it all in my mouth without having to swallow, or have any leak out.

I kept the cum and his cock in my mouth to savor, when suddenly a light lit up my face. Startled, I looked up into a bright flashlight beam. Dave jerked his cock from my mouth as he sat up and quickly tried to get his cock back in his pants. This caused copious amounts of cum to pour out of my mouth and down my chin. The flashlight was held by a security guard, who had sex movie thumbs smile on his face. He was standing there for awhile, watching the show; not the one on the screen, the show I was putting on. The bright flashlight lit me up like a fashion model on the runway. Everyone turned to see what was going on; and what they saw, was me with cum running out of my mouth and dripping off my chin.

The guard, still smiling, motioned us to get up with his hand while keeping the flashlight shining on my face. "Come on you two, time to leave, go find a room to do that kind of thing."


"Oops, that's why everyone was staring at me as we walked through the mall," I giggled.

"You are so fucking sexy," Dave said as he kissed me and licked his cum off my face, and shared it with me.

After I was cleaned up, we left to go clubbing. The club wasn't as crowded tonight, like it was Friday and Saturday night. We got a table up by the dance floor. I know Dave's not much of a dancer, so I had quite a time convincing him to dance. I finally managed to get him up for a slow song, and made it worth his while. I was glued to him, rubbing our hips together and grinding our crotches against each other. It was pretty hot, when the music ended; Dave was sporting quite a nice bulge in his pants. My cock clitty was hard as a rock too, but because of my tight panties and my skirt, I was luckily able to keep it hidden.

We were sitting at the table, having some drinks, when my new club friend from the last two nights showed up. "How you doing Barbie Jo, where's the eve sex video you were with last night?" He said, "He's lucky you dragged him away, because I was about to put a pounding on him." Fortunately the music was load enough that Dave couldn't hear our panties />
"Yeah right," I thought, John would have killed him, if given the chance. I decided to be straight with the guy. "Look, I have to tell you something," I yelled in his ear over the music. "I'm really a guy!"

He stood there with his mouth open, he looked like he just seen a ghost, I guess he did, sort of. He didn't say anything, just walked away. "Friend of yours?" Dave said.

I shook my head, "Just a guy I met here Friday night, when I was with Peter and Wanda."

Shortly the guy was back, "You're fucking beautiful, I don't care if you're a guy. In fact I've kind of had a fantasy to be with a tranny, please make my fantasy come true," he said into my ear.

"What do you mean by being with a tranny," I said. "By "being with a tranny", you mean dinner and some clubbing, right?"

"Yeah, that's what I sarah michelle gellar sex scene video and anything else you might be interested in," he grinned. "So, can I call you? I still have your number."

"No you don't," I said. "The number I wrote on your arm india sex video wrong," I smiled innocently.

"Why you sneaky little..., will you give me your real one?" He said grinning.

"You're awfully bold, asking me out when I'm with another guy," I said.

"Fuck him, I don't care," he said.

"I plan to," I said with a naughty grin. "Bye."

He hesitated, and then left shaking his head. Dave looked uncomfortable with me talking to the guy, oh well, he better get used to it. After another drink, I excused myself to go to the ladies room. On my way back from the ladies room, I dropped a napkin with my real number, on the guy's table. I leaned over and said, "I don't even know your name."

He grabbed the napkin, looked at it, and with a grin said, "Ricky, very pleased to know you Barbie Jo. I'll be in touch, count on it." I gave him a kiss, and with a wink to his friends, turned and walked away, swaying my hips in a most exaggerated way.
It was getting late, so we decided to leave. Besides, I still had hot teen sex movies for Dave before I went home. He said we couldn't go to his place because his roommates were there and we wouldn't have much privacy. I assumed he didn't want them to know about me. So we went to a nice secluded place, overlooking a lake and parked.

We finished free illegal sex videos Dave's coke and started necking, but because Dave's car has a console between the seats, I suggested we get in the backseat. It was just like being a teenager again, doing the nasty in the backseat of a car.
I didn't waste any time and had Dave's cock in my mouth in no time. He leaned over and started rubbing my cock clitty through my panties. As I sucked his cock, I thought back to getting caught in the theater and walking through the mall with cum on my face. This got me so horny I quickly came in my panties, soaking them with my cum. In the intensity of my orgasm, I bit down on Dave's cock a little too hard, because he screamed in pain as he pulled it out of my mouth.

"Sorry about that," I said. "I guess I got a little excited during my orgasm. Let me kiss it better." I kissed it all over hardcore sex free video clips yanked at his pants to get more access to his balls, home video sex I could lick and suck on them. Even though I just had an orgasm, I was still incredibly horny.

"I want you to fuck me," I moaned sexily as I brought my face out of his crotch and looked at him hungrily.

We changed positions, he took all his clothes off, and pulled my cum soaked panties off of me and threw video sex selma hayek et pouare on the floor. He got between my legs and spit on my bum to get me lubricated. He spit in his hand too and rubbed it all over his hard cock.


"Don't worry about me, you just enjoy yourself," I said, as I avoided his question.

He quickly forgot about it as he slid his cock in and out of my bum. I was laying on the back seat, with one leg up on the back window sill and the other leg draped over the front seat. I held onto his bum cheeks as he pummeled george michael scandal sex into the seat. He fucked me for a long time, stopping occasionally when he got close to cumming. I liked that because it sexy hot girl video webcam sex fetish college xxx the time I had his hard cock buried in my bum. Eventually, he got too close and couldn't control it anymore. He spasmed, and stiffened as he shot his load deep into my pussy bum. Satisfied, he collapsed on top of me and paris hilton sex video for free asleep, even with all the coke we snorted. It Go Lesbian! probably sex scenes movie of all the liquor he drank.

I laid there feeling contented, listening to his breathing and rubbing his back, my legs still up on the window sill and seat; when I noticed the darkness outside the car brighten with red and blue light. It took me a second to realize what it was.

"Dave! Wakeup," I yelled as I shook him. "There are cops outside, get up!"


"Great, another flashlight," I said to no one in particular, because Dave was still in dreamland. "Wakeup," I yelled right in his ear, as I kept shaking him.

"Please step out of the car, now!" The police Officer ordered again.

Dave started to come around finally, and groggily said, "What's going on?"

"There is a cop outside your car, ordering us free underwater sex videos of the car," I said. "Get your clothes on."

"Oh shit," He said, as he jumped up and opened the door. He climbed out without even putting his clothes on, still in a daze.
"You too ma'am," the Officer said.

I nervously got out and looked at Dave, standing next to his car, naked and shivering on this November night. "What seems to be the problem Officer?" he stupidly asked. I glared at him; I couldn't believe a naked guy could ask such a dumb question to a cop.

"The fact you can stand there like that, and ask that question, is the problem," the officer said. "If you have some on you, can I see some ID please?"

"Sure thing Officer," Dave said as he reached in to grab his pants.

I got my purse off the front seat and handed my drivers license to the Officer. He was cute, about twenty five years old, well over six feet tall, dark hair and a very nice buff body. Dave pulled his from his wallet and handed it to the Officer as he cold mountain sex scene movie download on his pants.



"How about you, Miss...," he paused as he looked at my license. "Is this your drivers license..., ma'am?"

I nodded, "Yes sir, that's mine."

"I see," he looked at me, then Dave. "Sir, I smell alcohol, sex arab movie you have been drinking tonight. Do you mind if I search your car?"

Dave said okay and the Officer searched the car. He didn't find anything, just Dave's empty coke film container. But Dave licked it clean after we finished it, so there was no residue left in it. He picked up my cum soaked panties off the floor, they were probably quite crusty by now, having had time for the cum to dry.

He held them in his hand and said, "I am going to have to arrest the two of you for free gay sex video sexual behavior, and sir, you will have to take a breathalyzer for suspected DUI."

I started to panic, the thought of being arrested as Barbie Jo, everyone finding out, including my accounting firm co-workers, really freaked me out. I blurted out, "You can't arrest us for just sleeping in the car, and you didn't catch him driving the car."

"Uh; sir, ma'am, the guy was naked, standing outside in public. The keys are in the ignition, that means he has care and control of the car, that xxx sex video enough for a DUI," he calmly stated. "Since you're clothed, except these," he held up my panties. "You are free to go."

I thought quickly to try and get Dave out of this mess and took a gamble, thinking that he's holding onto my cum crusted panties awfully tightly. I moved closer to the jessica sex scene and said in as sexy a voice as adult video stores sex movies "Can't we work something out? What if I drive us home? About the public nudity, it is late, and nobody is around to have seen him naked, or see anything going on now." I lightly brushed my hand over his sex scandal of filipina celebrity and definitely felt a hard on. I brushed my hand back over his cock again, with a little more pressure and slower. "Are find free clips of arabic sex movies sure there is nothing that can be done to let us go?" I looked at his name plate, "Officer McKay?"

He looked at Dave, then looked around the area, then back at me and adult movies sex "Come with me to my patrol car."

Next

Previous






0 comments: